Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Metrics of Zones

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
BiBO_Studio
251 Views, 2 Replies

Area Metrics of Zones

I'd like to use the zone feature to parcel up a project and establish the area in sqm of each.  Does anyone know the best way to do this as I can't see any area metrics when I select the zones which have been drawn.

Labels (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi, and thanks for reaching out! 

Apologies for the late reply, but we have now released a feature that lets you filter Area Metrics on your choice of site limits and zones. The feature works like choosing analysis area for the other analyses, see attached video for a quick demo.

This still wouldn't give you the area of the zones themselves, but I hope it might serve at least parts of your needs!

Regards,
Espen

Message 3 of 3
ClairePBA
in reply to: BiBO_Studio

Could this be taken further? We do apartment buildings. At early concept stages our clients want to know what each apartment area is - so they can work out whether to purchase the site in question for development. 
We can divide a level into residential/core etc - but not schedule those individually.
Being able to schedule no of Residential Type A at 50sqm etc would be really useful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report