Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area metrics for Units

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Juan_Yusta_f
184 Views, 2 Replies

Area metrics for Units

Hi everyone

I have a question about the area metrics. We already have a building model with the design units, like the picture bellow. The question is, how we can obtain the area metrics for the other type of units? Like m² of corridor, or core.

Dudas Forma 04-01.png

We want to see that data metrics of corridors, like the graph of units. In advance, if we can export it in an excel would be great. For now, at least we need to see that data.

Dudas Forma 04-01 2.png

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Juan_Yusta_f and thank you for your questions about units here in Forma Forum. Really appreciate that you take your time posting these questions.

To this specific questions, I am happy to tell you that we are currently working on enabling what you are asking for. I am not sure when this will be available in the product unfortunately, but stay tuned.

If interested, it would be great to have a online meeting where we could show you an early prototype of what we are currently working on within the space. Let me know!

Have a nice day.

Arne

Message 3 of 3

Thank you @arne.bjelland for the quick answer!

I am glad that they are working on this point, which is important to us.

I leave you my email to coordinate the call:

juan.yusta@sonda.com

Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators