Community
Forma Developer Forum
Welcome to Autodesk Forma Developer Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Forma API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forma Analysis Constructions list retrieve from the API

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mjovic
369 Views, 2 Replies

Forma Analysis Constructions list retrieve from the API

Hi I am trying to get the roofs, walls and windows constructions list. I also need the window-to-wall ratio. How can I do that from the forma API ? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hakon.matland
in reply to: mjovic

Hi @mjovic .

It is currently not possible to retrieve the input parameters of the rapid operational energy analysis through our APIs.

To further understand what you'd like to do: Is it the parameters of the rapid operational energy analysis in particular you are interested in, or that type of details in general?

As an example the embodied carbon analysis (technical preview) has similar configuration, but on a per building level.

Those are not exposed through APIs either, but is something we know about other use cases for as well.

Håkon Matland
Principal Software Engineer
Message 3 of 3
mjovic
in reply to: hakon.matland

Thank you for your answer. We are analyzing the building from the energy point of view. In that case we need the data to set them as the initial values in our calculations. For now I can just hardcode that data but in the future would be good for us if we can have the real data from the API.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report