cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assets factory

assets factory

Good morning, my name is Silvestre, I'm a graduate in systems analysis and development and I'm implementing the fectory tool in the company I work for. At the moment we are creating the assets in the Inventor, however I realize that some resources are not shared between the software, for example I need to create a form to leave the configuration of the asset more intuitive, however this form does not work in auto cad. Is there any forecast for this feature to be implemented? I identified some more bugs. iskey does not work correctly in iLogic. Without the correct functioning of these resources it is difficult to make a functional and intuitive implementation. I would like to ask another question. It would be very important to add an isConect feature to enable logical handling if the parts connect during the layout assembly. Example. when publishing the asset I have the possibility to create a connector. I want to add a logic to when a part connects to it perform a certain task. This feature would be very important. I look forward to your response ....

2 Comments
liqinomickey
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Hi Silvestre,

Thank you for submitting this idea. Regarding the "iskey does not work correctly in iLogic", could you please be more specific about the situation? if you are using iskey function as a visibility control, I recommend you read this topic as we recently have some feature updated around this area.

Regarding the new idea of "isConnect", is this idea similar to what you have in mind? You can help vote it up. Thank you.

Mickey

Mickey.Li@Autodesk.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike, how are you? I have another problem, in the inventor the passing of the parameter works normally, but in autocad not. Can you help me?

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/factory-design-utilities-forum/connector-assets-on-autocad/td-p/85077...

You can help vote it up. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report