Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visualization of the Factory in HTC vive

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
611 Views, 2 Replies

Visualization of the Factory in HTC vive

Hi All,

I want to have an immersive experience (HTC vive or Oculus Rift) of the factory that I designed using factory design suite and also the simulation of my factory in Virtual reality. Is it possible and if yes, how?

Also when i am having an immersive experience of the factory I would like to make some changes in it (like move a machine or add a machine) with the help of controllers that are available with current high-end VR headsets. Is it possible and if yes, how?

I have attached a small video of factory design suite that is available on you tube also just to convey my questions clearly.

Any feed back would be appreciated

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Naishal Thakker

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
XuesongBai
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Naishal,

The answer is Yes for your firstly question.Most users prefer the HTC vive for the immersive experience in factory. You can try to use  Autodesk Stingray or Vred as the platform to do that.

For your second question: There is not good solution to move or add new machines in the VR headset experience.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: XuesongBai

Hi Xuesong,

Thank you for your time and reply.

I had one more question, out of the many VRED options available( VRED, VRED Design and VRED Professional) which one should I use for my purpose?

Regards

Naishal Thakker

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report