Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates or Service Packs?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
cadbob
850 Views, 7 Replies

Updates or Service Packs?

Apparently there seems to be very slow if not not any more development on CADMEP 2019? Haven't heard a thing on fixes or enhancements in months.

I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
lsm-drafter
in reply to: cadbob

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the change to the business model from construction software development company to Revit licensing company. Certainly they wouldn't leave those of us behind that rely so heavily on the Fabrication products for fabrication.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Seems like we have become the "Black Sheep" of the Fabrication suite. C'mon Autodesk, we pay good money for this software, and some of that should be ploughed back into development. Is this too much to ask?

Message 4 of 8
VirtualPilot

I for one really hope they are not doing like they have in the past with companies they bought out that later disappeared... my feelings is that Development of Fabrication has been brought into a halt... Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 8
cadbob

Thank you CadMep Programmers finally a Update for 2019.

Nice to know you haven't forgot us! 🙂

I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow.
Message 6 of 8
cadbob2

well the lord giveth and than taketh! The CadMEP Patch that was posted 10-23-18 seems to be missing now from the Autodesk Servers. If there is an issue with this and the reason behind the re-call of it should be announced as we have large projects that could be at jeopardy.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: cadbob2

The fact that Halloween is tomorrow makes this situation even more SPOOKY!

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Now I am SCARED. Smiley Surprised

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report