Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Educational Institutions

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
User910_
358 Views, 4 Replies

Change Educational Institutions

Good morning, I recently signed up for a revit training and the course in question provides access to Autodesk programs for a period of 1 year. When filling in information about the current institution, the respective fields appear filled with information about the university where I completed my course. I would ask that, if possible, they reset my account so that I can correctly fill in the requested information and so that I can access the programs to complete the course. Thank you for your attentionimage.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: User910_

Hi @User910_,

I've reset your education profile; please try to reverify and let me know if you have any issues,

All the best,

Update: Topic resolved. The reset allowed @User910_ to successfully verify.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 5

I mistakenly filled Satyam Institute of Engineering and Technology. Whereas I am a student of Shiv Shankar Institute of Engineering and Technology. This was my mistake. Please give me a chance to change educational institutions

Message 4 of 5

Hi @navjotsingh3766109,

I've reset your education profile; please try to reverify and let me know if you have any issues,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 5

Hi @navjotsingh3766109,

I wanted to check in and make sure you are up and running. Did you manage to reverify your Education account?

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums