Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Renewing Student License

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
245 Views, 3 Replies

Problems Renewing Student License

HI!

I am trying to renew my student license and not able to do it. The problem is that my school recently transition to Microsoft360 and my email domain was changed. I think part of the problem is that. My account email is the new email but when I try to renew...it was with the old domain. I do not have options to change it. Besides that, it says, it has been multiple attempts so I can't try again. The virtual assistant is not helping and couldn't connect to a live agent either. There is no contact number I could find, so I am out of options. I hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I've just created a support case for you with our Education support team who will be able to grant your further verification attempts. If you need to change your email address you can do so at https://profile.autodesk.com/security unless you are managed by your institution, who will then need to resolve this issue.

I hope this helps, 

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Did you manage to get your Education account verified? Please feel free to reach out if you need any assistance - I'd be happy to help.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Yes. The problem was solved. Thank you!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums