Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Educational License

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jholland2
243 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD Educational License

Are free AutoCAD licenses still available for educational instutitions?  If so, what is the process for obtaining those licenses? 
Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Simon_Weel
in reply to: jholland2
Message 3 of 4
jholland2

Thank you.  I was able to verify eligibility and download the installation files.  

When AutoCAD is launched, a window opens with options to Sign in with AutoDesk ID, Enter a serial number, or use a network license (see attached screenshot).  I did not request a network license so I believe I can rule that out.  How do I proceed?  Do my credentials have to be entered to activate the license? 

Thank you! 

Message 4 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @jholland2,

I've just checked your account and you have access to 3000 Named User license seats so your account and any accounts you assign access to can sign in with their AutodeskID to activate the product. We have a new SSO offering available, so you can integrate your SSO system with Autodesk Accounts to help make managing accounts and licenses easier.

I hope this answers your question,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums