Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to buy an EAGLE license in China?

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
741 Views, 9 Replies

How to buy an EAGLE license in China?

I want to use an EAGLE standard version to design my product. When I want to pay the license on the EAGLE website, it says I can't buy it and shows this information:

Ineligible Order
We cannot complete your purchase at this time due to your location. Purchasing online is not enabled for some countries and United States export regulations prohibit the export of products or technology to some countries. If your country is not under embargo restrictions, you may be able to purchase from a local Authorized Autodesk Reseller.
Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
michele.mk
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

you can see the answer of your question in you post: you need to contact a Reseller. Did you try to search one for EAGLE in China over the link Authorized Autodesk Reseller? You can also contact Farnell for EAGLE. I hope this is helpful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ihr fandet einen Beitrag hilfreich? Dann vergebt dafür Likes!
Eure Anfrage wurde erfolgreich gelöst? Dann einfach auf den 'Als Lösung akzeptieren'-Button klicken!

Michèle Matzeck-Kunstman
Community Manager
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: michele.mk

I'm sorry to tell you I did search the resellers but none of them sells EAGLE. This is the screen of farnell:

QQ截图20181025153333.png

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

Thanks, @michele.mk. I can buy EAGLE now. I went to the Farnell website and choose US. Then I can buy EAGLE. Thank you for help!

Message 5 of 10
michele.mk

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry to hear that at Farnell over the Chinese site you cannot subscribe, it was the information I had so far. I am checking internally with my colleagues about the situation and how we can help in your case.

However, if you are located in China, you cannot buy in the US, since you will need for that a valid billing address in the USA to do so. Could you kindly wait until I have a definitive answer I can give you before you process with a purchase?

I'll contact you back as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ihr fandet einen Beitrag hilfreich? Dann vergebt dafür Likes!
Eure Anfrage wurde erfolgreich gelöst? Dann einfach auf den 'Als Lösung akzeptieren'-Button klicken!

Michèle Matzeck-Kunstman
Community Manager
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

All right~ Thanks~ I 'm waiting for your good news.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

@Anonymous Did you get the licence in China, how did you get that? I'd like to purchase a professional version in China as well.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Sorry, I still cannot do that. I plan to ask my friend in the USA for help.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Is there a solution now?

Message 10 of 10
RichardHammerl

Hi @Anonymous 

I think it is not possible to order Fusion (which also gives you access to EAGLE) online from China. 

But you could purchase through a vendor. https://www.autodesk.com/partners/locate-a-reseller 

I hope this helps. 

Best regards,

Richard Hammerl

Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report