Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eagle not available on a Fusion 360 startup license

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Digimorf
869 Views, 1 Reply

Eagle not available on a Fusion 360 startup license

Hello,

I am working with Eagle since 2017 using the standard monthly license when needed. Last Year I have started to work on a personal project in order to open soon a startup after a crowdfunding campaign on IndieGoGo. Currently, I've been approved by the Arrowe Certification Program and now I am in the final prototyping stage before the launch of the campaign. I needed to apply some changes to the electronic board that I designed in 2019 but surprisingly, I can't work on it anymore because there is no longer the monthly license for Eagle. Autodesk joined Fusion360 and ERagle in one single license from 2020.

OK, that's fine I thought, because when I started my project in 2019 I have been assigned a Fusion360 startup license until December 2020. No problem since I have read that the Startup license of Fusion should include Eagle (See the screenshot attached).Eagle.jpg

No, I was wrong, Eagle is cut out from my license of Fusion360. If I want to go on working to my project I need to subscribe to another license to Fusion360, a monthly 61 euros license.

Now, what I find not fair is that I need to pay 61 euros to work with eagle while I was used to paying 18 euros, moreover, I have to pay a license that already is active for Fusion360. So the problem is that I am forced to buy another license while I already have the startup license.

I already talked to the support, but I haven't received a satisfying explanation to this.  Is there a possible middle point solution to this problem? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RichardHammerl
in reply to: Digimorf

Hi @Digimorf 

Fusion Startup comes with unlimited Electronics that allows up top 999 schematic sheets and 16 signal layers . So you have full capabilities of Fusion 360 with Electronics, but no separate EAGLE stand-alone entitlement. 

EAGLE Standard is no longer available as a new entitlement. We support all current EAGLE Standard subscriptions and as long as you renew the subscription it will not change. But if the subscription expires, you will not be able to start  a new one. Sorry that I can't give better information for you.

Best regards,

Richard Hammerl

Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report