Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Castellated Edges

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
AutodeskEagleCad
309 Views, 1 Reply

Castellated Edges

I need to make castellated edges on a daughter board.

When I draw a footprint in the library I get this satisfactory result:

AutodeskEagleCad_0-1689448447671.png

When I put the part in the schematic and view the BRD I see this (which does not work):

AutodeskEagleCad_2-1689448533620.png

The application is making a daughter board that will be soldered directly to a motherboard. The top layer pad, bottom layer pad and the PTH are all necessary to transfer the heat during soldering. 

Can anyone tell me what's happening from the library to the board?

I am not affiliated with Autodesk. I am a subscriber to the professional edition of Eagle and I've used Autodesk products for >20 years. The username displayed is the first half of the e-mail address I use to communicate with this forum, wherein I use (forum.name@mydomain.com) so it lands in my catch-all and I can pinpoint any entity who sells me out to the spam world. 🙂 I hope my contributions benefit others as much as the contributions of others have benefited me. Good luck with your project!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

In case someone else end up fighting this POS for 20 hours like I did, it's the % setting in Annular Ring in the DRC.

AutodeskEagleCad_0-1689545807793.png

and this is the result on the BRD:

AutodeskEagleCad_1-1689545847776.png

I am not affiliated with Autodesk. I am a subscriber to the professional edition of Eagle and I've used Autodesk products for >20 years. The username displayed is the first half of the e-mail address I use to communicate with this forum, wherein I use (forum.name@mydomain.com) so it lands in my catch-all and I can pinpoint any entity who sells me out to the spam world. 🙂 I hope my contributions benefit others as much as the contributions of others have benefited me. Good luck with your project!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report