Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying layer display in Eagle 9.2.x

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
nikoju
670 Views, 2 Replies

Annoying layer display in Eagle 9.2.x

Hello everyone,

I've been using Eagle for a few years now. however in the new  eagle 9.2.x version the board manager always seems to lay the selected layer on top of all the others so say for example the bottom layer is selected either by routing a signal on it or by manually selecting it  in the menu in the upper part of the screen it's displayed on top of the top, the silkscreen layer and all the others. this is quite annoying because you don't get that well of an overview when for example finishing one signal path. And in some cases, it can be confusing when the bottom layer appears on the top because it gives the designer the impression, that it now is the top layer.

My question now is, whether or not there is a way to disable this "feature"

thanks a lot in advance

Nikolaus

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
havlicek6TH3H
in reply to: nikoju

Hi,

they already know about it. So try to wait and I believe that they will handle this beahviour.

Best regards

Vojta

Message 3 of 3
nikoju
in reply to: havlicek6TH3H

Hi, I guess I'll have to wait then. Does anyone have any suggestions in the meantime on how to overcome this issue?

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report