Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stretch Wipeout

29 REPLIES 29
Message 1 of 30
Anonymous
2699 Views, 29 Replies

Stretch Wipeout

I consider folowing problem: is it possible to create dynamic block with strech action include wipeout object (frames are turned off). Any ideas?

Thanks, Chris

29 REPLIES 29
Message 21 of 30
jarredmonday
in reply to: Anonymous

I am using Autocad 2013 and I could not adjust my wipeouts in any way. I found that if you Uninstall "Autodesk Sketchbook Designer FOR Autocad" you will be able to modify any and all you wipeouts.

Keep inmind there are two programs, "Autodesk SketchBook Designer FOR Autocad" & "Autodesk SketchBook Designer"

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 22 of 30
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: jarredmonday

That's what I said lol Smiley Very Happy

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 23 of 30
varad.keshatwar

I think it is not possible to create  dynamic wipeout in AutoCAD. I tried it with AutoCAD 2022. My block stretches but wipeout remains at the original position. I guess the wipeouts are static. Autodesk need to see to this, @Charles_Shade what do you think.

Message 24 of 30
hwalker
in reply to: varad.keshatwar

@varad.keshatwar you can stretch wipeouts. See the attached drawing. The inner rectangle is a wipeout

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 25 of 30
Charles_Shade
in reply to: hwalker

Agreed with my good mate Howard.

And they ARRAY well too.

Message 26 of 30
varad.keshatwar

@hwalker I agree your wipeout stretches, but it stretches manually. I'm interested in dynamically constraining the WipeOut which is I guess not possible currently with AutoCAD 2022.
By dynamically constraining I meant, by using Dimensional Constraints

Message 27 of 30
hwalker

Ah I only have LT2016 at work so cannot try stretching it with constraints

Howard Walker
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 28 of 30
varad.keshatwar

Can you consult with any Autodesk Expert, regarding this issue

Message 29 of 30
hwalker

We are all users just like you. Expertise varies from person to person, that said

@j.palmeL29YX have you any idea how to make a wipeout automatically stretch using constraints?

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 30 of 30
j.palmeL29YX

Wipeouts don't have Constraint Points. So it's AFAIK not possible to assign  neither geometrical nor dimensional constraints. 

A work around may be to use an assoziative SOLID hatch with color 255 and constrain its boundary. 

Jürgen Palme

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta