Did you mean: 

Stretch + Array - Combine both

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
484 Views, 3 Replies

Stretch + Array - Combine both

I'm trying to make a block where you can change dimension of doors (height and lenght) and at same time to array the new distances.

So far I've only managed to change the key-holes positions and the array but the heights and lenghts are a no go.

Can anyone help me please?

I would like to be able to change door sizes (atm 446mm to 300 and 600, for example in height and the same distances in lenght keeping the key hole, 55mm from each perimeter).

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Libbya
in reply to: Anonymous

It seems the easiest way to accomplish what you are asking for is to have a visibility state for each of the door/array sizes.  

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Libbya

For that I would need to make at least 6 differents, can't do that.

The purpose of doing this "all in one" is to have most of the factory measures on the same block in order to show on site to the client how it will look and how far can he choose.

I already made alternate blocks with different locks / door openings and so on.

Thank you anyway! 😉

Message 4 of 4
Libbya
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't understand your objection to visibility states.  6 states is not very many.  I have made blocks with literally hundreds of visibility states.  You can have each block in the same drawing set to a different state.  You say 'can't do that' but I don't understand why.  It seems like it would do exactly what you are asking for.  Please explain how it is different from what you are wanting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta