Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scale in annotative block

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
fabio.h.munhoz
586 Views, 4 Replies

scale in annotative block

"english"

Hello!
I would like my dynamic block to read its own annotative scale, and with a text it gives the result

tanks

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
vinodkl
in reply to: fabio.h.munhoz

Hi @fabio.h.munhoz ,

Please find the screencast showing how you can do that. Let me know if you get stuck anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5

Hello!
I saw your video, and this was the last update I made before I stopped waiting for a light.
The problem with this method is that when I create a copy of this block, I change its scale, and play it in the viewport, its scale is not read, and when I regenerate it, all blocks are updated by the open viewport.
so, if I have a viewport with a 1: 1 scale, and another with a 1: 5 scale, when I update any scale (by typing "REGEN"), all blocks are updated by the scale that I regenerated.

Message 4 of 5
vinodkl
in reply to: fabio.h.munhoz

Hi,

Though they show a similar scale when regen, but objects will be plotted as per the viewport scale. If you're looking for Blocks to show different scale even when you regen in layout, that's not possible.

Here is similar thread which I found : https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/way-to-retrive-current-block-annotative-scale-in-a-attr... 

ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
Message 5 of 5
fabio.h.munhoz
in reply to: vinodkl

@vinodkl, that's exactly what I wanted, the only drawback and the annotation on the cad screen appears with all the blocks with the wrong annotation.
However, after being plotted, the scales appeared correct, which is the most important!
I was ready and I didn't know.
Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report