Did you mean: 

Many variable

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jouni.piirto9LQHK
116 Views, 0 Replies

Many variable

Hi

I often do the same thing but with different dimensions, I have tried to do one dynamic block what can do it.

I haven't been able to do this well, but I'll list the variables.

One problem is often the tangential contact of the 3 circles, sometimes the circle jumps to the wrong side.

(images are simplified from actual block, if solutions is found on here, i can copy that on main block)

(sorry for my bad english)

1. i have 2 different "base" i need choose one (yellow dimensions is fixed), Lines 1 to top these "base" will stay same

kuvatus 1.png

2. "line" 1 dimensions, i have 2 different changeable variable (green dimension)

kuvatus 2.png

3. I have line 1 and 2, diameters can be different in both lines, Max diameters will terminate side lines with

and uppermost i have fixed distance. ("empty distance" on above the circle have different, line 1 its 1.5 and line 2-to top its 1)

kuvatus 3.png

4. i can have 1 to 12 lines, all lines can be difference diameters and uppermost fixed dimensions

kuvatus 4.png

5. i have list variables, easy to use.

(+ easy use visible/invisible to show how many lines i want to see)

kuvatus 5.png

End result with 2 different outcome

kuvatus 6.png

Questions

1. How to prevent the circles from spinning to the wrong side, usually its go when update dimensions from 6 to 10 (usual outer diameter is about 7-28)?

2. Good solutions use 2 different "bases" (now i have 2 different dynamic block, one for each "base")?

3. Maybe one solutions is that i have couple dynamic blocks, where is max diameter and diameter 1 and 2, then i put thees blocks manually top on others. But i want that i have only 1 dynamic blocks, whit all variable.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta