Did you mean: 

Keep selection after finihing a command

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bezemnod
159 Views, 1 Reply

Keep selection after finihing a command

Hi everyone,

similar to some other applications, I want to keep selected objects after hitting a command to continue with them. for simple actions mocoro command is nice but it is still basic and doesn't help me exactly. I checked if I can find a solution for this and as much as I understand natively there is any option for this. I saw some lisp commands but I couldn't manage to use them or maybe they are not what I am looking for. As well tried to ask chatgpt to write me a lisp for that but the code I got didn't work either 🙂 . So here is actually what I exactly need. A toggle command like: keepselected, value 0 or 1, 0=default mode/false, 1=true so let's say after moving objects, selections remains as long as I don't hit Esc. I am used to Autocad already for long years but lisp stuff is still a bit mystery for me.

thanks in advance for any help and cheers!

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
akhtar4223
in reply to: bezemnod

Hi,

Didn't really understand what you are trying to achieve with this, but autocad has inbuilt function of select previous. 

For example: You selected few objects and gave move command and moved those objects. Next you give copy command and type P in command line. This will select the previous objects. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report