Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip Grip Works in Model Space but Only through Properties Manager in Paperspace??

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mbriegelBTU8W
158 Views, 0 Replies

Flip Grip Works in Model Space but Only through Properties Manager in Paperspace??

***Revision to my question below. So the Flip Grip will work in Model space but once it is copied into paperspace, the grip no longer works and can only flip it using the Properties Manager. WHY???**** Another twist...if I copy the section marker into model space and then go to paperspace, open a viewport and zoom to the marker, the flip grip will not work. It only works when on the Model tab.

I am revising a section marker that had dynamic blocks and added an extra dynamic rotate to the text inside the bubble. Everything works great in the drawing where I created the marker but as soon as I copy it to another drawing the Flip Grip doesn't work but can flip it using the Properties Manager but changing the selection there. The original Section Marker that I started with works just fine when copied to a new drawing and the Flip Grip works. I am at a loss as to why the Flip Grip is not working. Anyone have this issue and found a solution? I have attached the original section marker, the new marker I revised and a test drawing that I copied both of them in where the original works and the revised one doesn't (except by using the properties manager).

*** These revisions where done in Civil 3D***

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report