Array a Block In another Block

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
454 Views, 1 Reply

Array a Block In another Block

Hello,

I am revising/ rebuilding a block in AutoCAD 2015 that was previous user made. There is a connector block that is inside other block that has an "XY" parameter associated with an "array" action allowing the connector block to be arrayed in the X and Y direction. I am trying to add additional connector blocks and visibility state to the original block. When I add the additional connector block and associated the block with the array action, the grip froze I tried to test it.

I also tried building a new block from scratch with just the connector blocks, "XY" Parameter and "array" action. The same result occurred with the grip freezing.

If this function is no longer available in AutoCAD 2015 or if I am missing a setting/ parameter please let me know. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

UPDATE:

I was able to resolve the block issues. I think the connector blocks were made in a different drawing unit that the new block. I exploded all the connector blocks and redefined them in the same drawing unit. Attached is the revised block.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report