Data Exchange Community
Welcome to the community conversation around interoperability workflows enabled by Autodesk Data Exchange Connectors, SDKs, and APIs. What are Data Exchanges? Instead of sharing a file, share a subset of geometry and properties from your model for use in other apps!

Learn more on our landing page.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
bnmstras
316 Views, 1 Reply

Client ID is not activated

Hello, 

I'm trying to use Reality Capture and activated a trial account last week. I achieved to get a 2-legged token with my client iD and client secret but later, when I post the request to create a photoscene, following the tutorial, I have an error with this message : 

{
    "Usage": "0.157[..]",
    "Resource": "/photoscene",
    "Error": {
        "code": "27",
        "msg": "Client ID is not activated; contact recap.api@autodesk.com to obtain access"
    }
}

I already tried to contact that mail adress but got no answer. Has anybody already had this problem ? I don't see any option to activate my account or my client ID, the only option I have is to end the trial. 

Thanks for your help. 
Clea
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sagar.baver
in reply to: bnmstras

Hi @bnmstras 
Thanks for reaching out. It sounds like you're having trouble using the ReCap APIs with your trial. Unfortunately, the Data Exchange community members are not best suited to assist you in this case. I'd urge you to repost on the ReCap forum linked below.
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/recap-forum/bd-p/451

Judging by internal comms, you may want to check if you've selected Reality Capture API in your APS app settings. I've also contacted the ReCap support team internally to draw their attention.

Thank you for being so patient!

Sagar Baver
Software Developer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report