Data Exchange Community
Welcome to the community conversation around interoperability workflows enabled by Autodesk Data Exchange Connectors, SDKs, and APIs. What are Data Exchanges? Instead of sharing a file, share a subset of geometry and properties from your model for use in other apps!

Learn more on our landing page.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D connector 'command in progress' issue

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
matthew.gonzalez5DH7N
449 Views, 5 Replies

Civil 3D connector 'command in progress' issue

I am running C3D 2023.3.1 and AutoCAD 2023.1.4. While setting options to create an exchange I choose 'By Object' all good but then when I select which objects I want (Surface, Pipe Networks, etc.) I get 'command in progress' on the command line and no other buttons/selections work from then on. This eventually results in the app freezing up and I have to use the Task Manager to kill it. I've attached my log file.

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi again,@matthew.gonzalez5DH7N 
I've acknowledged the reported issue and have engaged the product team to troubleshoot. Someone from the team may reach out if they need more information to replicate. Thanks for your patience.

Sagar Baver
Software Developer
Message 3 of 6

Thank you.

Message 4 of 6

Hi @sagar.baver , can you please share the source file you have used to create the data exchange, also steps to reproduce the issue in detail.  

Message 5 of 6

Hello and thank you for the response. I have shared the source file privately. The Issue happens as soon as I select a sub-set of objects to export. I then get the 'command in progress' message no matter how many times I hit escape, including after I completely close the Data Exchange window.

matthewgonzalez5DH7N_0-1706578550854.png

matthewgonzalez5DH7N_1-1706578572224.png

If I don't select any sub-set at all then it just immediately crashes:

matthewgonzalez5DH7N_2-1706578619741.png

matthewgonzalez5DH7N_3-1706578633158.png

Message 6 of 6

Hello @matthew.gonzalez5DH7N thanks for the inputs , I will investigate on this issue and let you know once done from my side.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report