Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meetup schedule

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
522 Views, 4 Replies

meetup schedule

Hello, I'm new. I just want to know if the community has meetup online meeting. If so, where can I can schedule. 

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CGBenner
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Hello and welcome!  You can find information about our new Community Conversations here.

Here is some more information you might be interested in as a new user.  To help you make the best out of the Community, we’ve put together a quick 1-2-3 getting started guide, which goes over the basics of how to post, rules and etiquette, and explains about our great Industry Communities, where the focus of conversations is typically workflow optimization, product interoperability, industry trends, connecting with like-minded peers and making industry connections, training resources, and more.

Let us know if you need any help with anything!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: CGBenner

Why are there many replay options?
Message 5 of 5
CGBenner

@Anonymous 

Some of these meetups are regular monthly events.  Each one is recorded, so if you miss one you can always watch it later.  We will be adding new events as time goes by, so bookmark that page and watch for new events.

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report