Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Everybody

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
famazo
282 Views, 2 Replies

Hello Everybody

My Name is Fernando Mazo from Medellin, Colombia

I´m an Architect and my profesional life has been  around Project Management and Architectural Design, specially in Retail, Housing and Urban Projects.

I´m So glad and grateful to contribute to make this Network better.

Nice to Meet you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: famazo

Hey @Anonymous glad to see you here. I hope you will enjoy this community a lot. 

Message 3 of 3
lim.wendy
in reply to: famazo

Hi @famazo,

Community.png

Welcome to our community! Thank you for introducing yourself here.

My name is Wendy and I'm the Architecture, Construction & Engineering Community Manager. We are excited to
see you here and thrilled to give you a warm welcome to this space.
Our mission is to Connect our customers to the expertise they need. To that end, we will be working hard to ensure that we align our actions with that purpose. Here are a few easy ways to get started: 

Community user guide on getting the most out of the community

Product Forums – These are product specific groups and are best suited to technical questions; support, how-to’s and advice.

Industry-specific Community Rooms – These are industry-specific groups where the focus of conversations is typically; workflow optimization, product interoperability, industry trends, connecting with like-minded peers and making industry connections, training resources, and more.

Sign up today to receive monthly Autodesk architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry Community news, product updates, customer success stories, forum highlights, and more.

DnM.png Archi2.png Construction.png Eng1.png MnE.png
Design & Manufacturing Architecture Engineering Construction Media & Entertainment

Check out our Industry resources, each of these sites below include links to great learning resources and discussion forums where you can talk about anything you want, share what you're working on, ask about industry practices etc.

Design & Manufacturing

Architecture, Engineering & Construction

Media & Entertainment

We're delighted to have you as part of the Autodesk community and hope you'll come back often to benefit from our Forums, Training Videos, User Groups and other resources. Enjoy your experience and feel free to @mention me or PM.png me anytime! See you around!  

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Customer Value Hub

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report