Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, everyone!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
314 Views, 2 Replies

Hello, everyone!

Hi,

I'm Oka, a mechanical engineering graduate at Udayana University who's looking for a job.

Currently I live in Depok, Indonesia. I used Autodesk Inventor in the university.

Several job applications that I had were testing me with AutoCAD. Since the test must be held online from my device because of the pandemic, I was asking an Educational support from Autodesk and here I am with the Educational support from Autodesk. I'm very grateful and want you to know that Autodesk really care about its users.

If someone here knows whether I can post an endorsement something like this to my LinkedIn account or share it to my friends, please let me know how can I do it?

That's all about me, how about you? Let me know in the comment 😄

Nice to meet you,

Oka

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous , welcome to Autodesk Community!

We're glad to have you here and so nice to hear you have the Education Support! Yes students are the future so we want to take care of them and help them develop the skills required. 🙂

To help you make the best out of the Community, we’ve put together a quick 1-2-3 getting started guide, which goes over the basics of how to post, rules and etiquette, and explains about our great Industry Communities, where the focus of conversations is typically workflow optimization, product interoperability, industry trends, connecting with like-minded peers and making industry connections, training resources, and more.

Regarding your question - I don't think I fully understand it but what exactly are you trying to endorse in a post?

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the community. Just enjoy your best time here. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report