Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Objects

Table Objects

The ability to export a Civil table to Excel (as is possible with vanilla CAD) would be useful.

16 Comments
TerryDotson
Mentor

If you were to consider third party add-ons, this functionality is available now in Gizmo3DSimply pick any Civil3D (or AutoCAD) table object and output it's contents to your browser, clipboard, Excel, Word, CSV, HTM or XML files, or place it back in the drawing as an mtext or AutoCAD table object.

jmayo-EE
Mentor

If you could populate an AutoCAD table with fields that read C3D object data the whole export to excel might not be required...

One table could get point, parcel, alignment, Feature line, Figure profile data and you could perform mathmatical operations.

dsimeone
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

Thanks for the suggestion. There are a number of items related to Table creation, editing and extraction. These are combined into a single portfolio feature (PF2426).

wmejiagomez
Advisor

Exportar a Excel tablas

troma
Mentor
wmejiagomez
Advisor

Thanks.

Yoffre_Vargas
Advisor

SALUDOS REVISA ESTE VIDEO

Yoffre_Vargas
Advisor

YO LO HAGO DE ESTE MANERA, PERO ESPEREMOS MEJORES LA EXPORTACION DE TABLAS 

alexey.kurenkov
Advisor

Implemented by a third-party developer. Why Civil3D programmers are silent.

https://apps.autodesk.com/CIV3D/en/Detail/Index?id=7594632698699596084&appLang=en&os=Win64

alexey.kurenkov
Advisor

Silence

neilyj666
Mentor

I have given up waiting for Autodesk to implement this functionality and use the third party add in as described...!!!

neilyj666
Mentor

...well past the 4th anniversary of this request and still we wait for this to be implemented....nothing to do with BIM360 etc etc so presumably nothing has been done with this..😕

Autodesk - just don't bother with it and I'll continue to use the 3rd party add on....😤

TimYarris
Autodesk

Hi everyone,

The dynamic table functionality in Project Explorer for Civil 3D comes close to resolving this idea. We're keen to expand its functionality, and this idea would fit very well. Please stay tuned.

neilyj666
Mentor

@TimYarris  Thanks for the update.

The PE table functionality could be leveraged in many ways I'm sure so I look forward to seeing where it will go.

neilyj666
Mentor

@TimYarris ...and the parcel volume report is one of my most used and useful reports but the current Excel format is dire and this report would be my number 1 priority for a Project Explorer update.

TimYarris
Autodesk

That's good feedback, @neilyj666 . I've added Parcel Volume Table support to our list of future enhancements for Project Explorer tables.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report