Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Set - Attach PDFs

Sheet Set - Attach PDFs

Can we be able to attach PDFs into a SheetSet DST?

6 Comments
sboon
Mentor

This request isn't related to Civil3d.  You may want to post this in the AutoCAD IdeaStation.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

troma
Mentor

@sboon is there an AutoCAD IdeaStation?

sboon
Mentor

If there isn't then there should be.  The problem is that this Idea Station is being watched by the Civil3d Development group, and they don't work on the sheet set tools which are part of the basic ACad platform.

Who knows - maybe Dave will forward this on to the right people, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too did not see an AutoCAD idea Station, that is why I posted it here. Usually we have municipalties PDF standards we need to publish with our construction documents which are already in the sheet set manager.

troma
Mentor

Please vote for this idea.

It is not mine, but I think it is excellent. Currently I am the only one who has voted for it, which I think is very odd.

Status changed to: Archived

Due to a low strategic fit, technical feasibility, or the support of your peers, ideas with this status are not being considered for implementation at this time. Thank you for your contribution, every idea has merit. We always encourage you to rework and resubmit these ideas based on feedback received.

Regards,

Peter Funk

Sr. Product Manager

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report