Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make OSNAPZ a system setting so that it persists after you close Civil 3D

Make OSNAPZ a system setting so that it persists after you close Civil 3D

Make OSNAPZ a system setting so that it persists after you close Civil 3D. This would also be nice if it became a more prominent feature with its own toolbar icon next to the snaps at the button. 

Somewhere down here: 

z.jpg

3 Comments
ChrisRS
Mentor
Good Idea. If you always want a certain setting you might include it in a lisp file that loads at starup.

That said, I think that you are suggesting an improvement to a core AutoCAD functionality, not a Civil 3D functionality.

This is a forum for Civil 3D Ideas. It is very unlikely that the core AutoCAD team will ever see this thread, much less react or respond to it. I have been told by active, respected forum participants, with high badge levels, that the Civil 3D Ideas Forum is monitored by the Civil 3D team; I will accept this on faith as I have seen absolutely no evidence of any monitoring over the last several years. 

Your idea is better suited to the nonexistent core AutoCAD Ideas Forum.

Unfortunately, ADESK chooses to depend on the external AUGI Wish List (https://www.augi.com/wish-list) for AutoCAD ideas. I find the AUGI Wish List system to be unnecessarily complicated, at best.

Alternately, you can you can post an idea in the ADESK Product Feedback page. (https://www.autodesk.com/company/contact-us/product-feedback)

I have been told that all feedback posts are at least read by an Autodesker. 

SteveDFThorne
Collaborator

Thanks for the suggestion! 

joantopo
Mentor

I would prefer a button in the task bar as we can do for grid, object reference etc.. this way, we can take a look of its status according  to the icon of that button or if it is pressed or not.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report