Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change width of the sample line in the properties form.

change width of the sample line in the properties form.

I would like to change the width (left and right), directly from the Properties form.

In the API, sample lines don´t have the left width and right width for writing them, I think that they are only for read. (In my app, I can put the coordinates of the extrems of the sample line, but I have to calculate those coordinates and I would prefer not to do it if I could put directly the width).

Moreover, if I drag a sample line on the alignment, put directly the station in the command line. I can only change the station in the properties form.

p3.jpg

3 Comments
sboon
Mentor

You can edit the width for one or many sample lines through the Sample Line Group dialog.

joantopo
Mentor

Yes, I know it.

But If I select them from the drawing, then they could appear in the properties form as a "various" value.

In this way (selecting the sample lines in the drawing) I don´t have to looking for them by station in the datatable that you mention. (sample lines tab)

Status changed to: Archived

Due to a low strategic fit, technical feasibility, or the support of your peers, ideas with this status are not being considered for implementation at this time. Thank you for your contribution, every idea has merit. We always encourage you to rework and resubmit these ideas based on feedback received.

Regards,

Peter Funk

Sr. Product Manager

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report