Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WMS connection crashes drawing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
robert06
270 Views, 3 Replies

WMS connection crashes drawing

Since a while C3D 2022 crashes after a few minutes of work when there's a WMS connection underlay added from local database (http://kaart.maaamet.ee/wms/alus? version 1.1.1). Thought it was a issue with Civil 2022 only but it appears in 2021 as well, while it used to work fine until 2022 was installed. Could there be a setting to fix this? Do you experience this also with other gis environments?

Tags (2)
Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Pointdump
in reply to: robert06

Hi Robert,
The only one I could get working was "Halduspiirid". No crashes.
Dave

Kaart Maaamet_1.png

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 3 of 4
robert06
in reply to: Pointdump

It connects to the server, all the gis layers are available as they should and it does not crash at once.

But in a short while firstly standard autocad objects appear to be unselectable and fatal error follows.

It does not appear just with my profile and system but also others in the office, but not all users. So I asume there is a setting or variable which might impact the occurance.

Message 4 of 4
ceinig
in reply to: robert06

I have experienced similar issues with WMS. Where may we find more guidance on using the WMS and the preferred settings.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report