Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewport resizing and stretching slow and non responsive

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1377 Views, 3 Replies

Viewport resizing and stretching slow and non responsive

I have recently upgraded from LD 2008 to Civil 3D 2011 and have been seeing issues with viewport modifications. When I try and adjust my viewports to resize or just hover my crosshairs over the viewport my system stop for a few seconds before it moves again. I have been reading the boards and the solution of turning off the layer palette does not work. It is painfully slow and limits my productivity severely. Any help will be appreciated..

I am running 64 bit windows 7 on an i7-2600 with 16 GB of ram so my system should not be an issue.

Thanks,

Clint

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

the description looks like you have troubles either with ROLLOVERTIPS or with SELECTIONCYCLING or maybe SELECTIONPREVIEW.

Seems like standard-anwers for the last days 😉

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Thanks Alfred, the issue was the rollovertips variable was on.

Message 4 of 4
ryan
in reply to: Anonymous

i noticed too, if you turn off 'display plot styles' in the 'page setup' that it's more responsive. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report