Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting matchline labels at a number besides 1?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
429 Views, 5 Replies

Starting matchline labels at a number besides 1?

I have a pipeline alignment that was extended, adding about 22 sheets to the plans. Because it was so long, I extended it by taking the existing alignment to the end of the last existing sheet, then starting a new alignment from that spot (so my new alignment starts at station 252+00), with the new alignment starting at sheet 22.

I have created viewframes and cut sheets for the new alignment. I thought I had everything correct- the sheet numbering is right, the tabs are labeled right, the matchline numbers are right in the matchline group. And yet when I actually cut my sheets, it started my match line labels at 1.

So now my match lines are all wrong. I can re-create the view frames if necessary since the sheets are all cut already, but how do I fix this? I thought when you set up the match line name while creating viewframes, it would control this but apparently not.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

Verify what the label is using to label. Sounds like it is using the Number, not the Name or the Next/Previous sheet number.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 6
cwr-pae

Have you re-named and numbered the new sheets in SSM? It looks like its using a default naming and numbering of the sheets.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: cwr-pae

What is ssm?

Message 5 of 6
wfberry

Sheet Set Manager

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: wfberry

OK I see it now. I don't really understand how it happened but the sheet numbers in the sheet set started at 1, so the sheet name for example was 1 - Sheet - (22), 2 - Sheet (23), etc. So I guess I have to go through and fix the numbers on all these. Pain in the ass, I'm not even sure how it did that in the first place.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report