Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Parts List

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
208 Views, 1 Reply

Problem Parts List

I've created a number of pipe network parts lists in order to stream line my project data and plansets. Everything from the Classic sanitary sewer to Lighting and Signage lists for all the site structures. All of them work smoothly with out issues except my water parts list. I've recreated it twice, used it on several machines with a wide range of capabilities, etc. but ever time i start to create pipes based on the list it locks my machine up. Some times just for a couple minutes other times until i have to force it to close. None of the others even slow my machines down. I'm still running C3d 2017, has anyone ever seen this before? Or better yet know a solution.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Neil.Aryan
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Try to install and run the civil 3d updates, service packs some time without these service packs or updates software doesn't function well.

Did you found this post is unique ? Hit Like Button.
Did this post resolved your issue? Hit Accept as Solution & Like Button. This will be helps others to solve the issue.
Cheers,

Neil
Project Manager | Civil | ACE Inc.
Certified Civil 3d Professional | YouTube | My-Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report