Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressure Pipe Network Parts Catalogue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
646 Views, 1 Reply

Pressure Pipe Network Parts Catalogue

Alright,

Could you possibly guide me the right way to operate my Parts List Update....

I found, what seems to be a PVC Pressure Pipe Parts Catalogue on my system.  Why can't Civil3D see it when I try to add PVC Pipes in my Pressure Network Creation?  Is there something that I am missing?  How is there a PVC Pipe Catalogue on my C: drive, but Civil3D only sees Ductile Iron?  I am certainly glad I found the catalogue on my C: drive, and did not want to somehow mess up the Parts Catalogue links (or some how over write what is there so, any help will be much appreciated!

And I also noticed that in that particular PVC Pressure Pipe Network Catalogue, all of the fittings, appurtn, and couplings are actually ductile iron fittings, etc.  Because this library has those components, does that mean the Pressure Pipe Network creation issues from earlier posts have been resolved?  Does that also mean that we are now able to add ductile iron fittings/couplings/etc. to PVC pipes?  And if so, why can't I seem to use that Parts Library while making my Network?

Linette

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Actually, I was able to make Civil3D access the PVC Pressure Pipe Library, but the Compass is just not working properly.  I also found that the PVC Library does not have "identical rows" in the Content Catalog Editor program. (See image attached)... I read from someone's advice, that the Content Catalog Editor needs to have identical rows... would this be the reason why the Compass is not working properly??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report