Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUT OF DATE CORRIDOR

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
fiyahe7981
1230 Views, 2 Replies

OUT OF DATE CORRIDOR

GOOD DAY, I AM STILL GETTING OUT OF DATE SIGN AT BOTH OF MY CORRIDORS (EDO DELTA AND EDO NIGER) AT MY INTERSECTIONS. WHEN I REBUILD THE CORRIDORS, THE OUT OF DATE SIGNS WILL ALMOST RETURN IMMEDIATELY. I DON'T EXPERIENCE SUCH WITH THE OTHER CORRIDOR (OSBORNE CORRIDOR). I AM USING 2016 VERSION. WHERE DID I GO WRONG AND HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jowennl
in reply to: fiyahe7981

Hi @fiyahe7981 ,

Corridor will be out of date if you change your target, or update you assembly, or update your alignment.

If you wish the corridor to automatically update then all you need is to click the Rebuild Automatic in your corridor. Also, from time to time if the rebuild automatic won't update then simple force it to rebuild by clicking rebuild.

See guide below and sample dwg.

Try Rebuild - Automatic.gifTry Rebuild - Automatic.gif

Cheers,

Jowenn

Message 3 of 3
lynn_zhang
in reply to: fiyahe7981

Hello @fiyahe7981 ,

Just checking to see if your problem has been solved. Did the suggestion from @Jowennl help solve the issue? If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button in his reply so this helps other users in the community find the solution too. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report