Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infrastructure Premium Design Suite 2016 - Modules

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nkg2
346 Views, 2 Replies

Infrastructure Premium Design Suite 2016 - Modules

In the above product it is my understanding that Infraworks is now downgraded to LT version from the full blown version we have been accustomed too.  I for one am not happy about it as I feel it is a downgrade in my perpetual subscription.  That being said I would live with that if the railroad module in Civil3d is replaced with river and flood analysis. 

***Viewer/Reader Discretion is Advised***
Autodesk 2025- Architectural, Engineering and Construction Subscription & Infraworks
Windows 11 Professional, x64, Microsoft Surface Studio 2
Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philbrd
in reply to: nkg2

You are still going to have the same InfraWorks in the suites as you have had.  It is rebranded to InfraWorks 360 LT.

Autodesk® InfraWorks® is renamed Autodesk® InfraWorks® 360 LT. Effective with the name change, Autodesk InfraWorks 360 LT becomes a standalone Desktop Subscription offering for IDS-P and U.

Dan

Dan Philbrick
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
MattAndersonPE
in reply to: nkg2

nkg2 -

River & Flood Analysis will be available for Civil 3D subscription users, not just Suite users.

http://bimontherocks.com/christmas-list-project-capability-civil-3d-subscription/ 

Matt Anderson
Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report