Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden visual style at opening

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jarno
223 Views, 3 Replies

Hidden visual style at opening

I'm using C3D 2019.

Every time I open a dwg file the visual style is always Hidden, even if the file was saved with another visual style.

How can i set Wireframe2D visual style at opening? I already have it in the visual style manager.

Moreover, in the visual style manager, i have two "Hidden" style that are default. So I cannot delete them. Why this happen?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: jarno

Perhaps there is some startup code running to do this. If you open a drawing and run the "U" command (not the UNDO command...) over and over until it says there is nothing to undo, does it revert?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
jarno
in reply to: rkmcswain

Hi  

Message 4 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: jarno

@jarno - use the (findfile) lisp function to search for "acad.lsp", "acaddoc.lsp", "acad.rx", and other startup file that may contain lisp code.

For example, at your command line paste this in (findfile "Acad.lsp")

Does it return a path and file name? Then open that file and examine the contents, or simply rename it and test your startup again.

Also check your startup suite. If you have a custom menu loaded, then look for a file with the same name as the custom menu, except with a .MNL file extension (for example, if your custom menu is jarno.cuix, then look for jarno.mnl)

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report