Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't show negative station values

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
connor.daviesXY4Z8
1544 Views, 4 Replies

Don't show negative station values

Hi,

I've created an alignment and a profile view to go with it. The profile naturally starts at 0, however in the profile view, the horizontal axis, where the station value is displayed starts from -20, not zero.

I also have this issue with a Station band on the bottom of the profile (which I'm using instead of the bottom horizontal axis). Please see the attached screenshots for additional clarification.

How can I turn this off? It looks very unprofessional.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jeew-m
in reply to: connor.daviesXY4Z8

Dear Friend,

Select the profile view and go to edit profile view style. Make sure at the grid padding you have 0 of the highlighted position.

Untitled.png

Thanks

Jeewana Meegahage
Design Engineer
Autodesk Civil 3D Tutorials
Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5
connor.daviesXY4Z8
in reply to: Jeew-m

Thanks, is there a way to keep the grid padding, but remove the padding for the station values? If I turn off the padding it gets messy.

Message 4 of 5

As an edit to each profile view hold control key, select the elevation/station value you don't want to see, press delete. If you right click the text components of the profile view you will see an option to restore such edits if needed.

Message 5 of 5

Wow I feel so stupid now. Thanks for you help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report