Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment with warnings in all sections

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
297 Views, 2 Replies

Alignment with warnings in all sections

Hello, my Civil 3d 2018 is creating error in all the stretches of the alignment that I create. I no longer know how to correct the errors, because they inform that all parameters are wrong, like speed, class of road and type of terrain, superelevation.

The data I used: Via class II - corrugated ground, velocity 60, emax 4%, spiral in and spiral out 60m, curve 150m

Here are the photos of the project. 

I hope somebody will help me ^.^

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ChrisRS
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry, @Anonymous, this is not my area of expertise, so I can not offer any help.

This post is in the Civil 3d Ideas forum, which is meant for Ideas about new features or improvements to existing features. I think that this post is more appropriate to the Civil 3D forum, that has much more participation. You can re-post or click on "Report" and as the moderator to move this post.

Christopher Stevens
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Jeew-m
in reply to: Anonymous

Dear Friend,

This is simply because the entities are not tangent to each other. To get more idea just have a googling on tangents.

If tangency is not esential to your alignment you could ignore it. You can remove these warning signs by unchecking the tangency check at the bottom right of your 6th image.

If this is a road alignment tangency is important so you need to make them tangent.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/point-of-tangency-definition-example.html

Thanks

Jeewana Meegahage
Design Engineer
Autodesk Civil 3D Tutorials
Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report