Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digitale Geländemodelle

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
367 Views, 7 Replies

Digitale Geländemodelle

Hallo, ich habe öfters das Problem, daß Grenzlinien bei digitalen Geländemodellen falsch angewendet werden. In diesem Fall habe ich eine 3D Polylinie als Grenzlinie erstellt. Civil (2018) wendet diese aber nicht richtig an. Hat jemand auch dieses Problem oder eine Lösung dafür?

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Pointdump
in reply to: Anonymous

Nils,
"Civil (2018) wendet diese aber nicht richtig an."
Please elaborate with more details about what isn't working. Screen shots or posting your data or drawing will help.
Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Pointdump

Hallo Dave, ich habe gerade versucht die Situation mit der 2019er Home-Use Lizenz nachzustellen. Da scheint es zu funktionieren. Ich kann Dir erst wieder morgen antworten, da ich dort mit Civil 2018 arbeite.

Danke erst einmal!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Dave, I've already created an e-Transmit for you. It's about the DGM "Verkehrsflaechen1").
Greetings...

Message 5 of 8
Pointdump

Nils,
I did a RECOVER on your drawing. There were a few problems:

Recover_1.png

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Message 6 of 8
Pointdump

Nils,
In your Verkehrsflaechen1 Surface, how were the Bruchkante_gesetzt breaklines created? I can zoom to, but not select, most of them. Strange.

Recover_2.png

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Dave, that's a problem that's constantly cropping up in Civil 2018. When you create a new drawing, it doesn't take long for errors to appear in the drawing. Then every time you do this, you have to use the drawing utilities to fix the problem. This happens at all our Civil workstations.

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Hi Dave, I deleted the models and created them again. I found out that if you select the boundary line before clicking "Add Border Lines", the boundaries will be applied correctly. Why ever that is, as long as it works, that's enough for me. So we don't need to investigate any further.
Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report