Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating section sheets does not view print area in viewport

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
712 Views, 2 Replies

creating section sheets does not view print area in viewport

hi there , i have a problem that each time i try to make section sheets through civil that after i make the section view group and set the sections as i want in the print area , when i make the sheets itself , i always see the viewport in sheets shows different place than the print area in model which i put the sections in , is there a solution for this ??

like this in the 2 photos , in model it is ok but in the layout they are out of the area 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cwr-pae
in reply to: Anonymous

Looks like the plot scale in model space and the viewport are different, either set the model space scale to match the view port or regenerate each sheet after switching layouts. I find its best to keep the model space scale set to my view port scale with section views.

Or you tried to manually position the section views, c3d insists on placing the views itself based on the parameters you set in the section, sheet and group plot styles. If you move them C3D will not handle them properly until you update the section view layout.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: cwr-pae

Thank you so much , yea i actually did not set the 2 scales to be the same , it worked so fine thanks again 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report