Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CORRIDOR SECTIONS AND SURFACE NOT MATCHING

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
framirezG6PTQ
310 Views, 4 Replies

CORRIDOR SECTIONS AND SURFACE NOT MATCHING

We have a project for sidewalk addition next to an existing road. I am creating a corridor of the sidewalk using multiple assemblies with retaining walls & daylighting. using this corridor we are creating a surface. We are aligning to the edge of the pavement and using that surface profile as our vertical baseline. I created section views and the corridor shows up correctly as expected, but the corridor surface is going all over the place, not following the corridor. I attached some pictures of sections showing the corridor and corridor surface not matching, and the zipped file.

thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I have the same problem.

Message 3 of 5
bonteng88
in reply to: framirezG6PTQ

Hi, turn on Top Link for the Overhang Correction at the Corridor Surface property as shown bellow

top.png

Message 4 of 5
lim.wendy
in reply to: framirezG6PTQ

Hi Francisco,

Welcome to the Civil 3D forum. Thank you for your post. I see that Anang has suggested turning on the Top Link for the Overhang Correction in the Corridor Surface properties, which would typically address the issue you had with the corridor surface not matching as expected.

Please try this and let us know if it resolves the problem. If you continue to experience issues, feel free to unmark the solution and provide us with more details about the problem. 

If they helped solve your issue, consider hitting the "Accept Solution" button. This helps others searching for similar problems find the answer quicker. It also lets our community know which topics are resolved and which still need attention. Plus, it's a great way to show appreciation to the person who helped you!

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Rails Summit

Message 5 of 5
framirezG6PTQ
in reply to: bonteng88

Thank you. this worked

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report