Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Parameter Editor Overriding all Parameters

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
asutliff6NPKL
366 Views, 1 Reply

Corridor Parameter Editor Overriding all Parameters

Hello,

Has anyone experienced an issue with the parameter editor while in the corridor section viewer in which you override one parameter (for instance, a ditch slope), and every single parameter is marked into an override state? I have two sets of assemblies (one that I am using for superelevated curves, and one for the straight tangent portion of the corridor. It seems to only be an issue in the superelevated assemblies. When I override the other set of assemblies it behaves the way I want and only overrides the one feature that I type in. However, I checked the assembly and subassembly properties and can't see why the model would be doing this. I attached a screen shot (the grey highlight is the only line that I changed).

Thanks,

Andrew

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: asutliff6NPKL

I think I may be having a similar issue. I'm trying to increase the width of a ditch and when I change the parameter, the whole left side of the road goes away. I posted a few hours ago, but no replies so far. I was going through these old posts to see if anyone else had the same issue.

Did you ever solve this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report