Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor code set style Material Area Fill Style

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
sagheerrahman
126 Views, 1 Reply

Corridor code set style Material Area Fill Style

Dear Autodesk Forum Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about a specific issue I am facing with corridor code styling in Civil 3D.
I am trying to differentiate between the hatch patterns for lanes and shoulders within my corridor design. What I have noticed is that the link code for both the lane and shoulder is the same as for the top pave. Consequently, when I apply a hatch pattern for the lane, it also extends to the shoulder, which is not the desired outcome.
I am seeking your guidance on whether there is an option available within the software to modify the link code of the shoulder independently from that of the lane. This modification would enable me to apply a unique hatch pattern to the shoulder, distinct from that of the lane, thereby enhancing the visual clarity of the design.
I would greatly appreciate any assistance or insights you can provide on how to resolve this issue. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jarek_zal
in reply to: sagheerrahman

Hi,

You are probably using Basic Shoulder, which unfortunately has a Pave link code assigned to it.

jarek_zal_0-1722284469583.png

I recommend using GenericPavementStructure subassembly, where you can assign your own code to the subassembly, such as for a like Shoulder link. 

jarek_zal_1-1722284653831.png

In this subassembly you can adjust many other parameters like edge codes or whether it should use superelevation or not.

Regards,

Jarek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report