Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

civil3D problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ao.casaus
190 Views, 5 Replies

civil3D problem

using 2019 Civil3D i saved and closed a drawing when i opened drawing several times multiple polylines added on top of line work. only way i noticed is when i did print preview lines were alot darker than supposed to be. went back into model clicked first line there were 3 polyline on top of line work in different layer type. I have rebooted system twice log completly logged out. everytime i goback in its same issue but mostley in same place  but everytime there issame location and several new locationscivil3d pic.jpg

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: ao.casaus

rebooting your computer is not going to clear three elements sitting on top of each other: try ERASE command perhaps?
Message 3 of 6
ao.casaus
in reply to: pendean

erase delete works excellent just restarted program after using overkill erasing duplicates than i saved closed went to lunch got back reopened to same problem. polylines on top of line work. erase is probably first command we all learned trying to see what causing this problem every time file opens with new polylines . 

Message 4 of 6
Pointdump

Hi @ao.casaus,
I've never heard of this happening, but then every day is a new day. Do you have any 3rd party programs attached, or special LISP's? Is it just this drawing, or all drawings? What version Civil 3D? Do you have all updates, including AutoCAD and Map 3D?
Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 5 of 6
ao.casaus
in reply to: Pointdump

i could only create it on one other file opened 10-12 files. No 3rd party
programs LISP, only ones used on this were DLB and KO. what i noticed is
the only time it duplicates is on top of square rectangle objects. When i
started this file, the only warning message i received was this was saved
with an older file type. So I went back and saved it as a 2010 DWG but
still had the same problem.
Message 6 of 6
rl_jackson

Ghost Parcels perhaps? There's a command that removes those, I believe its PHANTOMPARCEL or something like that.

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report