Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D for Mac

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
42629 Views, 10 Replies

Civil 3D for Mac

Hi,

I have Mac Pro and I want to use civil 3d program but I cannot find the download section for Mac. Could you please help me how can I get the program for Mac. 

Thank you...

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

AutoCAD Civil 3D is only available for Windows version. See System requirements for AutoCAD Civil 3D. But you can try installing it on Mac in virtualized environments including Parallels Desktop and VMware Fusion. You can also run it via Boot Camp, part of Mac OS X that lets you install and run Windows (and Windows-based applications) on a Mac.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 11
DarrenP

There has never been Civil 3D for the MAC it has always required Microsoft Windows

you need to run Windows on your MAC either with bootcamp or some other means to run Civil 3D

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 11
mmontes016

You can buy a HP Z15 Workstation , its the most affordable hp workstation.

Message 5 of 11
roskirko

Run Bootcamp for a "Windows" emulation.

Geographic Information Systems
Fanshawe College
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: roskirko

When will be avaible for mac Civil 3d Version? 😃

Message 7 of 11
DarrenP

probably not going to happen look at other native MAC OS applications if this is what you want

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous

You can open Civil CAD files in AutoCAD for Mac, but it does miss a lot of attributes that you get from Civil and any Civil drawn items, ie. Alignments, profiles, it shows a boundary box around it.   It would be amazing if they were to bring it over, I just got the new M1 Mac Mini and AutoCAD works really good. 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous

Yes, I know
I want to use to civil 3d with use mac or MacOS Mojave working.
But not possible
thanks
Message 10 of 11
l21210133
in reply to: lynn_zhang

DISCRIMINACION A LOS DE MAC?

Message 11 of 11
bryanvsQXXQH

I know this topic is old, but I feel this is really necessary, especially now that Autodesk allows Windows 11 to put the civil3d process into eco mode, making even the most powerful windows machine feel like an old dog when using Civil 3D.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report