Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civi3D 2017 Issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CNinBC
269 Views, 1 Reply

Civi3D 2017 Issues

We just upgraded from Civil 3D 2015 to 2017, and discovered some bugs/issues:

1. Data Shortcut Editor doesn't work properly, all data shortcuts created by C3D 2017 won't show up on the editor window. I have googled this issue, some other post has discussed about this (see https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/civil-3d-forum/data-shortcut-editor-is-blank/m-p/6733115/highlight/tr...), but have not found anything officially from Autodesk.

D81AA1F6.PNG

2. when we publish the drawings from the sheetset (we are not using background publish), pipe crossings on the profile view are not plotted. when I watch the process, i can see the plotting process starts before the pipe crossing show up on the screen (the pipe profile view is fine, just the crossing view not fully loaded). please the images attached below.

cad.PNG

above is the screenshot of the CAD paper spacecad1.PNG

above is the screenshot of the pdf plotted manually by using plot command and dwg to pdf.pc3 driver cad2.PNG

above is the screenshot of the pdf published from the sheet set, as shown on the image, the pipe crossing on detail A is gone.

3. the pdf file doesn't automatically open in the viewer after the sheetset publish, but it does open automatically when plot manually (using dwg to pdf.pc3). we have "Show results in viewer" and "open in viewer when done" both selected.

cad4.PNGcad5.PNG

Thanks in advance for any sugguestions/ solutions.

Kai

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CNinBC
in reply to: CNinBC

duplicated post again, please use another thread and delete this one. Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report