Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoDrainage Technical Query

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Domenico_AvagnanoQW6FR
104 Views, 0 Replies

InfoDrainage Technical Query

Hi, this is a query for Infodrainage, i couldn't post in the forum for Infodrainage so thought this would be the next most relevant place.

I am trying to use Infodrainage to design a network based on rainfall data in Sweden, i have imported some data starting from a 5 minute duration all the way to 8 hours under the User Defined Rainfall. The rainfall viewer does not show the hydrograph in a smooth curve similar to the in-built storms for some reason. I am then finding when running the network design wizard that it automatically seems to be sizing the pipes to meet the Max Time of Travel entered and thus using the lowest possible rainfall intensity. This is giving me drastically lower flows than on Microdrainage as this doesn't automatically use the "Max" time of travel entered. Another error i'm noticing is that the "Capacity Limited to 70% (L/s)" function doesn't appear to be working. The flow it is showing is not 70% of the capacity? 

Domenico_AvagnanoQW6FR_0-1723643818054.png

Would greatly appreciate anyone's insight on this.

Thanks,

Domenico 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report