Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"New" interface missing functionality

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
451 Views, 3 Replies

"New" interface missing functionality

The email alerts for people requesting access always linked to the old A360 interface where such things could be handled. The page always informed you that you should upgrade to the new interface, which of course I already had, but I assumed this would be worked out before you removed the old interface.

But today I got a new email from someone requesting access, clicked each of the links for "Access group", or "Alerts page" and they just take me to the main hub landing.I can't find them under "Admin", or "Settings" either.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jarrod,

Can you send a screencast of the behavior that you're seeing from your end please? (attach to this post)

I'll send this post over to the team in India and when they're online in a few hours they'll be able to then look at this and respond back.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: BrettWright

I can't give you a screencast of the old behavior. The new behavior is simple: Email notifications from A360 which contain links to a "People Page" or an "Alerts Page" take me to my team hub. These pages apparently no longer exist, and their functionality also appears to be missing.

Message 4 of 4
rahul.bhandarkar
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jarrod,

You are correct, we have a plan to re-design all our emails to be consistent with the new UI, that includes changing some of the language and also adjusting links. Currently, if there is an equivalent page in the new UI then the user is redirected to that page in the new UI. In cases (like People page or Alerts where we don't have an equivalent page in the new UI we chose to default the user to the All Projects page. I know that experience is sub-optimal, we have a plan to fix that soon.

thanks,

Rahul.

Rahul Bhandarkar
Sr. Product Manager - A360

rahul.bhandarkar@autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report