Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen flickering

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
david.fisher9ZUMC
188 Views, 2 Replies

Screen flickering

When using BIM360, I have screen flickering when looking at the Review listing in Document management.

It happens both on a Dell Precision laptop, as well as a Dell Latitude laptop, so it's probably not a hardware issue.

Could be a limitation on how far we can zoom in on that particular window. Seems to be limited to 125% when windows is maximised, and 110% when not maximised.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello!

If you’re experiencing screen flickering in BIM360, try adjusting the web browser’s zoom level to 100%, changing the display settings in Windows, disabling automatic color selection, and turning off the Windows slideshow feature. If these steps don’t help, consider reaching out to Autodesk support for further assistance.

Best Regards,

My-Labcorp

Message 3 of 3

The issue only occurs on the Review screen, marked with the red scribble on the attached image.

Sure, backing out the zoom level to 100% stops the flickering, but without zooming, I have to move the screen towards my face!

No other browser page behaves like this.

Our IT dept have spent 2 days trying to resolve this [graphics hardware disabled, graphics card re-assignment, etc]  but to no avail.

I thought this was Autodesk support...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report